Best Doctor for Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery in Bangalore & Cost
What is a Gallbladder ?
Gallbladder is an organ that located under the liver it is waste organ in the body just like appendix . The gallbladder stones are not really stones rather collection of waste material from the body.
It is not easy to identify that you have them. The are usually found during routine check up . Once gall bladder stones are formed they have a high risk of getting infected or slipping in to the common bile duct where they can cause severe complications like jaundice or pancreatitis causing pain that you need to be treated urgently. The main reason of gallbladder stone stone formation is too much of cholesterol that present in the bile.
Gallstones/ gallbladder stones can range in size from small as sand particles to as large as a golf ball. Some people may have just one gallstone, while others may have many gallstones at the same time. People who suffer of symptoms from gallstones require gallbladder removal surgery.
Symptoms of gallbladder stone
- Sudden and intense pain in the upper right part and center of abdomen.
- Pain in right shoulder.
- Back pain between shoulder blades.
- Symptoms that needs immediate care are, patients with Intense abdominal pain
- Change in skin color to yellow and eye color to white.
- High fever.
Best hospital for gallbladder surgery in Bangalore
Dr Adarsh M Patil. mbbs. ms. FICS.
- leading surgeon in Bangalore 15 years of experience in eminent hospitals like Manipal Hospital, Apollo Hospitals and Narayana Hrudalaya in Bangalore.
- He has experience of treating numerous gallbladder stone patients successfully in Bangalore .
- He believes that Patient safety comes first and strives to provide exceptional service to patients.
Types of surgeries
Two different kinds of operations are there.
1. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
This is the common procedure. In this, the surgeon passes surgical instruments, light, and one camera through several small cuts in the belly. He can view the inside of the body on a video monitor and perform the surgery without any cuts over the body.
2. Open Cholecystectomy
WHAT IS LAPROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY SURGERY?
It is a latest technique to treat gallbladder stones. The procedure involves making one 10 mm and two 5 mm holes in the abdomen through which the gallbladder is removed.
Indications for laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Stones in the gallbladder.
- Infection of the gallbladder.
What is the other option
- Open surgical procedure which requires a cut on the abdomen to remove the gallbladder.
- As of today, laparoscopic cholecystectomy is considered to be best option (gold standard) and very superior to the open method for removing the gallbladder
- Laparoscopic technique if performed appropriately has less complications as compared to open technique, Faster recovery time, Avoidance of cut on the body, Avoidance of infection. For laparoscopic cholecystectomy in Bangalore
Advantages laparoscopic gallbladder surgery cost in Bangalore
- The main advantage is that any cut on the body is avoided as the procedure is performed through tiny hole.
- It is a painless procedure.
- Patient is fit the same day and can return to normal day to day activity the same day.
- The time required for would healing is about 7 days in open technique which is completely avoided with the Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery.
- Complications like infection and scar can be avoided with laparoscopic technique.
- Reduced surgery time.
- Only disadvantage is that cost of the surgery is about 30% higher than the open technique.
- Patient might require to convert to open method if any other complications are found during the surgery.
What is the recovery time for gallbladder surgery
One of the main advantages of this procedure is recovery time as compared to other techniques. Patient can be discharged on the same day and can return to normal activity on the same day if the surgery is for elective cholecystectomy. However,
Gallbladder surgery cost in Bangalore /laparoscopic gallbladder surgery cost in Bangalore
- Cost of Gallbladder surgery/ Laparoscopic cholecystectomy may vary from INR 60,000 to INR 2,00,000 based on the experience of the surgeon, type of hospital and type of facility availed – Typically a corporate hospital charge about 90,000 for the procedure.
- At our center the average cost of surgery is about 50,000 in general ward, 60,000 in semiprivate ward & 70,000 in private ward which include the room rent, operation charges & related costs. There are NO surprise expanses.
- In case you need further information – Guidance on Laparoscopic cholecystectomy– Do not hesitate to contact us at Bangalore we pride ourselves on being the gallbladder specialist in Bangalore.
LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY IN BANGALORE,
- Bangalore, India is an Ideal place to get Laparoscopic cholecystectomy done, because of abundant availability of skilled and qualified professionals for the procedure.
- Bangalore also offers a cost advantage of undergoing Laparoscopic cholecystectomy procedure. Cost of Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in India is about 1500 US $
gallbladder stone removal without surgery Bangalore
manipal hospital Bangalore gallbladder stone surgery cost
cost of gall bladder stone operation in Apollo
gallbladder surgery cost in Bangalore
best hospital for gallbladder surgery in Bangalore
best gallbladder surgeon in Bangalore
laparoscopic gallbladder surgery cost in Bangalore
gallbladder stone treatment Bangalore
gallbladder specialist in Bangalore
Diagnosis of gallbladder stone
Tests that are used to diagnose gallstones includes
- Ultrasound Tests to create pictures of the gallbladder
- Doctor may recommend a CT scan to create pictures of the gallbladder. These images will analyses to find out signs of gallstones.
- Tests to check bile ducts to find if gallstones have moved to Bile Duct.
- Blood tests to access general fitness of the patient
Treatment of gallbladder stone
The treatment of Gallbladder stone is depends on status of the gall stones . If there is infection of the gall bladder the immediate surgery to remove gall bladder is recommended
Patients having large stones also are suggest to undergo the surgery as these can slip in to the bile duct and cause jaundice or pancreatitis in future.hat