Best Doctor for Laser Piles Treatment in Bangalore
Dr. Adarsh M Patil mbbs ms FALBS (Belgium ) FILHS (Boston University USA)
Best piles treatment specialist & colorectal surgeon in Bangalore.
15 years of experience in in laser treatment for piles in Bangalore
Believes that patient safety comes first and strives to provide exceptional service to patients.
Call NOW ! – +91 9972446882
What is piles ?
Piles is a term used by common people to describe various medical conditions occurring in and around the anus. In medical terminology there are 4 different conditions at constitute the term piles. However many of the times all these conditions coexist .They are
- Fissure in ano
- Fistula in ano
- Perianal abscess.
a) What is a fissure ?
Anal fissure, also known as fissure in ano, tear in the anal canal . The classic symptoms are severe anal pain, described as tearing, cutting, or burning, during or after defecation, sometimes accompanied by the passage of bright red blood per anus. Exact reason why it occurs is not known
b) What is a Hemorrhoids ?
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the anal canal. Common symptom is blood in the stools.Swelling in the anal region and sometimes pain.
c) What is a fistula in anus ?
An anal fistula is a small channel that can develop between the end of the bowel and the skin near the anus. Most common symptom is foul smelling discharge from the anal region.
d) What is a perianal abscess ?
A perirectal abscess is a collection of pus in the deep tissues surrounding the anus . It is a extremely painful condition . It will start in 2 to 3 days patient can have fever and swelling in the perianal region.
3) Why do piles occur?
- Most common cause for pile are Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea
- Lifting heavy weights
- Straining when passing stool.
4) Diagnosing piles.
A doctor can usually diagnose piles after carrying out a physical examination, examining the patient’s anus.
The doctor may ask the following questions:
- Has there been any blood on the stools?
- Has there been any mucus on the stools?
- Has there been any recent weight loss?
- Have bowel movements changed recently?
- What color are the stools?
5) Treatments for piles in Bangalore.
Treatment for piles depends on the type of piles diagnosed.In the majority of cases, piles resolve on their own without the need for any treatment. Treatments can help significantly reduce the discomfort and itching that many patients experience.
a) Conservative treatment for iles include.
Diet – piles can be caused by too much straining when doing bowel movements, which is the result of constipation. A change in diet can help keep the stools regular and soft. This involves eating more fiber, such as fruit and vegetables, or switching your cereal breakfast to bran.
Water is the best drink, and the patient may be advised to increase his/her water consumption. Some experts say too much caffeine is not good.Laser Piles treatment in Bangalore
Simple things you can do yourself to help prevent piles
- Try not to strain when you go to the toilet
- Avoid laxatives
It is important to remember that they do not cure piles, they only treat the symptoms. Do not use them for more than seven consecutive days – longer periods may irritate the anus area and cause skin thinning. Unless advised to by your doctor, do not use two or more medications simultaneously.
b) Permanent treatment for piles – Cure for piles- Piles surgery Bangalore.
As mentioned before many of these conditions coexist so many a times combined treatment has
a) Permanent treatment for fissure.
- Procedure called anal dilatation and internal spintarotomy provides permanent cure for the condition.
- Piles treatment in Bangalore
b) Permanent treatment for Hemorrhoids.
Surgery – used for particularly large Hemorrhoids , or grades 3 or 4 hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoidectomy – the excess tissue that is causing the bleeding is surgically removed. This can be done in various ways. It may involve a combination of a local anesthetic and sedation, a spinal anesthetic, or a general anesthetic. This type of surgery is the most effective in completely removing piles.
- Hemorrhoid stapling – blood flow is blocked to the tissue of the hemorrhoid. This procedure is usually less painful than hemorrhoidectomy.
Laser ttreatment for piles in Bangalore
c)Permanent treatment for fistula in ano .
- Fistulectomy that is removing the fistula tract based on type and severity of the fistula is the curative treatment for fistula.
d) Treatment for perianal abscess ?
- Perianal abscess is considered a medical emergency and requires a procedure called Incision and drainage .
6) Piles laser treatment cost in Bangalore or Cost of piles surgery in Bangalore
- Cost of piles treatment may vary from INR 60,000 to INR 90,000 based on the experience of the surgeon, type of hospital and type of facility availed – Typically a corporate hospital charge about 120,000 for each procedure.
- At our center we provide package for the patients which include the room rent, operation charges & related costs.
- In case you need further information – Guidance on piles treatment – Do not hesitate to contact us at Bangalore.
Insurance coverage for piles treatment in Bangalore.
- At our facility piles treatment is covered by insurance we accept almost all the insurance providers and patients can avail cashless facility for this procedure.
7) Laser Piles treatment in Bangalore India .
- Bangalore is an Ideal place to get piles treatment done, because of abundant availability of skilled and qualified professionals for the procedure.
- Bangalore also offers a cost advantage of undergoing stapler piles treatment procedure.
Best Doctor for Laser Piles Treatment in Bangalore
- Best piles treatment specialist & colorectal surgeon in Bangalore.
- 15 years of experience in in laser treatment for piles in Bangalore
- Believes that patient safety comes first and strives to provide exceptional service to patients.
For appointments call NOW ! – +91 9972446882
- best hospital for piles treatment in Bangalore,piles treatment in bangalore lady doctor,piles laser treatment in Bangalore,piles doctor in Bangalore,piles treatment in Bangalore,piles lady doctor in Bangalore,best hospital for piles treatment in Bangalore,ramakrishna super speciality hospital bangalore, Karnataka ,piles speciality hospitals Bangalore,dr.t.v. ramesh piles hospital bengaluru, Karnataka,piles treatment in bangalore marathahalli,Searches related to piles treatment in Bangalore,best hospital for piles treatment in Bangalore,piles treatment in bangalore lady doctor,piles laser treatment in Bangalore,piles doctor in Bangalore,piles symptoms,best hospital bangalore piles,piles clinic in bangalore lady doctor,piles treatment in bangalore indiranagar ,city piles clinic & hospital bengaluru Karnataka,piles laser treatment in bangalore